Thursday, October 11, 2012

Terrariums

Every once in a while I like to post about design trends that interest me.  I have been coveting a certain trend and it has occurred to me that I seem to have a thing for plants and housing plants indoors as my latest love falls perfectly into this category (see previous post on the subject here).  We live in an apartment and so the idea of a terrarium is pure perfection - I can have a mini garden right in my apartment, and as the weather gets cooler, it is a perfect little garden oasis anywhere. LOVE!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...